#10 of my favorite Michael Brecker Lines in All Keys for All Instruments.
BACKING TRACKS mp3 for Alto and Tenor Sax.
Back Tracks for Tenor Sax:
Track 1. Example 1.1
Track 2. Example 2.1,2.2,2.3
Track 3. Example 3.1
Track 4. Example 4.1
Track 5. Example 5.1
Track 6. Example 5.2
Track 7. Example 5.3,5.4,5.5,5.6
1. #10 BLUES LINES IN ALL KEYS
2. #20 ii - V- I Licks In All Keys
3. #10 Of My Favorite Michael Brecker Lines In All Keys
4. How To Use The Pentatonic Scales For All Instruments
5. 25 Phrases on Dominant Chords
6. What you should know to start learning to IMPROVISE
7. My Favorite SAX SOLOS In Pop Music (in C, Bb, Eb)
8. My Altissimo Fingering
Over the past few months while teaching, many of my students have asked me:
✅How do I start improvising? ✅What should I know to start learning to improvise?
This little PDF is my answer to these questions!